There's no firm quite like us.
We’ve set out to build a law firm that can help people with the issues that matter to them - whether that be in their personal lives or business lives.
As a multidisciplinary practice, one of our key advantages is that we can see and advise you beyond a traditional law firm.
For example, if you’ve been injured and you’re about to come into a lump sum payment through compensation, it would be an opportune moment to consider writing or redrafting a will.
Or if you’re running a business, and your business partner is getting divorced - what should you do? With business lawyers and family lawyers all under the one roof, you can be sure that your advice will be proactive and holistic.
The bottom line is that you will save money and time by talking to just one firm.
Help with life.
Help with business.
That’s Robinson Gill.
Values-driven lawyers and team.
Actions always speak louder than words. So, our values are backed by real examples of actions we take to live them.
Technically excellent lawyers.
It can be a difficult decision selecting a lawyer to help you with a personal or business issue. It’s virtually impossible to understand their legal capability until you have engaged them.
At Robinson Gill, we make that decision easier.
Every single one of our Principals and many of our team are Law Institute of Victoria (LIV) Accredited Specialists in their specific area of expertise.
LIV Accredited Specialists pass a comprehensive examination process and apply for reaccreditation every three years. This means that they maintain a higher level of continuing professional development than other lawyers.
Our LIV Accredited Specialists are:
- Tim Robinson, Managing and Founding Principal, Accredited Specialist - Business Law, Commercial Litigation and
- Harry Gill, Founding Principal, Accredited Specialist,
- Lu Cheng, Principal, Accredited Specialist - Commercial Litigation
- Adele Katzew, Principal, Accredited Specialist, Family Law
- Jeremy King, Principal, Accredited Specialist, Injury Law
- Danielle Meyer, Principal, Accredited Specialist, Injury Law
- Richard Bartram, Special Counsel - Family Law
- Jodie Gerritsen, Special Counsel - Injury Law
Recognised by industry leaders and associations
In 2020, Robinson Gill was again recognised by Doyles Guide in the following areas:
Further, a number of our Principals were specifically acknowledged for their expertise:
- 15th Victorian Legal Awards Finalists (2019), Jeremy King announced as a finalist in the 'Access to Justice Award.'
- 14th Victorian Legal Awards (2018), Tim Robinson awarded 'Suburban Lawyer of the Year Award.'
- 13th Victorian Legal Awards (2017), Adele Katzew awarded 'highly commended' for the Rogers Legal Writing Award for her article, Transforming lives (November 2016, Law Institute Journal).
We speak your language.
We're not just here to tell you the law, we're here to help you or your business facilitate a solution to your problem.
But we mean this literally as well. We have team members that are fluent in foreign languages including:
Growing as Victoria grows.
Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs has been home to us for more than 40 years and we've helped people all throughout Victoria.
As a result, we’ve managed to build relationships with accountants, medical practitioners and many other professionals close to your home or business. Our lawyers are active referrers to other professionals to ensure your outcome is handled by the best people.
We’re strategically located in Box Hill to provided convenience and access to people who live and work in the Eastern Suburbs.