Speak with a senior personal injury lawyer.

Our Melbourne-based motor vehicle accident Principals are all Accredited Specialists of the Law Institute of Victoria, and we were recognised as a Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Law Firm in Doyles Guide 2023.

Additional legal avenues to consider

Making a claim through your Super & TPD insurance

Your superannuation policy may cover injuries as a result of a road accident. As a result, you may be entitled to additional compensation.

Update your will

After a serious injury, it can be wise to make changes to your will (or draft your first will). Our Wills team can offer you a complimentary review of your will. Bring it your first appointment or use our online tool and have it reviewed by a lawyer.

Resources & FAQs

Answers to common questions in
relation to the expertise.




交通事故后的权益保障不仅关乎您的身体康复,更涉及您的经济稳定和生活质量。在 Robinson Gill 律师事务所,我们坚信正义应该公平对待每一个人,无论您来自何处或您的签证状况如何,我们将致力于为您争取最大权益,确保您在交通意外受伤后的每一步都得到专业支持。

Visit our WeChat