Speak with a lawyer.

Our senior family lawyers are Accredited Specialists in Victoria. A discussion with an experienced advisor can help you find clarity in your next steps.

What else can I do as a grandparent?

There are many resources available to those in and affected by relationship breakdowns.

Some great resources are listed below:

Visit our WeChat