Should I stay or should I go? Whether to leave the home after separation

Some other resources you
might find helpful

What is spousal maintenance?

When and how spousal maintenance is payable depends on the particular financial circumstances of the parties involved, as Adele Katzew explains.

Obtaining a passport for a child when one parent won’t consent

Richard Bartram outlines two options for consideration where a parent (whose consent is required) refuses to sign a child’s passport application.

TAC Compensation Process

Download our guide that visually describes the process of claiming TAC compensation.

Get Started OnlineYour separation pathway awaits.
It's completely free and confidential.